Athleticism

Go camping, in a tent, for at least two nights.
It just occurred to me that I have, in fact, done this at grub camp. I guess I have to do it again, though. But why? I did it once!
Go parasailing.
This might be hard with the 'fear of falling' thing, and that's why I want to do it. It would be nice to do in, like, Hawaii. 
Swim with dolphins.
A Ring of Endless Light turned me on to this idea. I know the dolphins aren't going to communicate with me using only their minds...but I'd like to swim with them anyway.
Take a self-defense course.
Especially with the Sketchy!Walk between me and work, I think this is becoming more and more of a good idea.
Attend a school sporting event. Cheer.
Hip hip for Les Centurions, the Golden Bears or the Pandas. Eh? Let's have some school spirit. I almost did this yesterday but I was too tired...sorry Craig.
Go snorkeling.
Apparently, I just want to go to the beach.
Learn to figure skate backwards.
The boy said he would teach me this. I would like to demonstrate some capacity for spatial awareness/athletic ability.
Kayak at least once in a real lake.
ditto.

0 comments: