Familial and for others

(emmy rossum, slow me down)

Watch a whole football game with Alanna and Dad. Don't complain.
Aw maaaaan. This is going to be hard, I don't LIKE football. But it's really important to family members and you BET it'll be a challenge. I could have done this yesterday but I so wasn't in the mood. 
Cook, prepare for, serve and clean up a familial/romantic dinner. (This is two things, but their reasonings are the same).
I HAVE TO LEARN TO COOK. FOR MORE THAN ONE SETTING. AND MORE THAN ONE MEAL (THE STIR-FRY I CAN CURRENTLY CREATE).
Learn the basic premise of the game 'Halo' and play two rounds with Brett.
This is one of Brett's favorite things, so I'd like to understand it.
For a month, every time I want to see a movie, do volunteer (charity?) work instead.
Seriously, the amount of time I spend at the cinema's becoming a little ridiculous, especially in summer. And this is beneficial for others as well as a challenge for me.
Volunteer for a political candidate.
I did this once already, and I'd like to get more involved doing it again.
Recycle every can or bottle I use or come across for a month.
Hurray, environmental stewardship!
Donate blood.
Oh, I was SO close to this one. Still want to do it, it's so easy and so helpful.
Be a Big Sister for a year.
I hope I can actually do this in the timeframe.

ykylm
rae

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

I have an amazing super-easy delicious calorie-filled caserole recipie. If you want to come over sometime/me come over/whatever, it'd be fun to make with you. Did I mention it's super-easy?