Languages

(scrubs on TV)

LANGUAGES
Learn enough sign language to be able to have a conversation with my cousins.
Two of my cousins are deaf, and I've never really gotten to know them. They seem like such interesting people, so this goal could also go under familial. 
Learn enough Spanish to be able to function in Mexico English-free.
YES! I love Spanish! I want to speak it!!! I also want to go to Mexico (Baja California) for a long period of time, and I won't do it till I can speak Spanish.
Visit Montreal and Vieux-Quebec, speak only French.
Loved what I saw of Montreal, and I think it would totally enhance the experience to really immerse myself and speak French.
Learn how to say 'love' and 'where is the bathroom?' in fifteen languages. (Three down, twelve to go!)
This just seems like a cool goal. It's a fun one.

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: