Personal-superficialities

Pick a hair colour. Stick with it and maintain it for six months.
Well, I've picked it. The sticking with it and maintaining it happens now. I have to stop dying my hair every time I'm bored. 
Buy a set of impractical underwear, just to say I own it.
This is just superficial and fun. I've bought the top half and it's just so funny and incongruous with my usual set of boring underwear. 
Spend a whole day at a spa. No cellphone.
Relaxing! I'm not very good at it. Cellphones also get in the way of relaxing.
Buy a 'To Write Love On Her Arms' t-shirt.
Great cause. Great shirt.
Learn how to neatly braid hair.
I'm so close to this one. My braids are neat eight times out of ten. 
Buy a MAC eyeliner and do not immediately lose it.
SERIOUSLY. I've bought three MAC eyeliners in the last year, and not one of them has lasted more than a week before disappearing. It's a curse.
Buy a Little Black Dress.
I'll get to mark this one off in about a week!!!

ykylm,
rae

0 comments: